Pics of my first pizza from aurelios in joliet Il

Pics of my first pizza from aurelios in joliet Il

If you know me you know I'm not a pizza fan..but this pizza was the best I've had in a long time. The crust was just ummm...ummmm. good. My husband loves pizza and he was very pleased with everyting. He ate the whole pizza. Poor kids ;(
But I personally got the italian beef sandwhich. It was pretty good but not the best. Kind of dry they should double dip or maybe I should of asked for more juice because I like my italian beef extra extra juice. But over all we will be ordering again but next time we will dine in to check everything out.

If you would lik your restaurant reviewed on Saving Cents Makes Sense local blog. Please contact us by email

Info@savingcentsmakessense.com

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

Post a Comment

0 Comments