Had to use Some of my FREE Panko Bread crumbs on Christmas Night Fried Shrimp.

Had to use Some of my FREE Panko Bread crumbs on Christmas Night Fried Shrimp.

I love shrimp ..I love to cook for my family and I love to eat !  I'm sure you know that by now if you read my blog. so I had to make some shrimp on christmas eve because the kids love shrimp just as much as there mother.
 Ill post christmas eve pancake breakfast I made this morning in a sec.. Can't wait tll tomorrow morning. Ill also be cooking my famous ham and I'm going to have to cook 2 this year and no its not a spiral or boneless hame..its 2 hams with the bone in. I have them in wine and brown sugar right now Just waiting to be cooked. They should be ready to get started sometime around midnight. Don't worry I'm going to be up all night helping santa wrap some gift.... Enjoy the picture and merry christmas friends


Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

Post a Comment

0 Comments