Jewel Osco: $.50 each BODYARMOR drinks. These are the big 28oz bottles. On sale $1.99 buy 1 get 1 free =$.99 each. Plus I had a $1/2 q I found at Walmart yesterday making them $.50 each

Jewel Osco: $.50 each BODYARMOR drinks. These are the big 28oz bottles. On sale $1.99 buy 1 get 1 free =$.99 each. Plus I had a $1/2 q I found at Walmart yesterday making them $.50 each


Jewel Osco: $.50 each BODYARMOR drinks. These are the big 28oz bottles. On sale $1.99 buy 1 get 1 free =$.99 each. Plus I had a $1/2 q I found at Walmart yesterday making them $.50 each 😎 and dont forget to pick up your free InnoAsian Cuisine. Just say Crispy Chicken at the register.
#ThisCouldBeUButUDontCoupon
#couponcommunity #Deals #JewelOscoDeals #shoppingonabudget #savingcentsmakessense #Clearance #CouponFamily #FindingDeals #ThisCouldBeUButUDontCoupon #chicagolandcouponing #chicagolandcouponer #ExtremeCouponing #jewel #deals

Post a Comment

0 Comments