Couponing 101 with saving cents makes sense.com Read my Article every week in the Kendall Weekly Times

Couponing 101 with saving cents makes sense.com Read my Article every week in the Kendall Weekly Times


I am so excited about my new couponing 101 article that will be published every Sunday in the Kendall Weekly Times Check out my first article here and look for me every week to help save you and your family money on your daily needs .

Also Please come out and join the Kendall Weekly Times for a night on the Deck at Nick and Pats as we celebrate our re - launching party come on out and meet the staff of the Kendall Weekly Times the event is free and food will be provided so if you would like please come out and join the Kendall Weekly Times on Saturday June 18th at Nick and Pats located 1031 station drive in Oswego Illinois 60543. We will also be doing a 50/50 raffle with all the precedes being given to the Oswego Senior Center. For more information on the event please visit there Facebook fan page!

Date Saturday June 18th Nick and Pats 6pm 1031 station Drive Oswego for directions click here





  http://www.kendallweeklytimes.net/

Post a Comment

0 Comments