Lunch at Aurelio's pizza today

Lunch at Aurelio's pizza today

This was my first order from Aurelio's in joliet on jefferson st. We just ordered a thin crust pepperoni and bacon. If you know me you already no I'm not a pizza fan only because it gives me the bubble guts. Don't no why ...because I'm missing out. But I did try the pizza and its the best I've tasted in a long time . The crust was perfect!
But I personally ordered the italian beef it was ok not the best but it hit the spot. They should add alittle more juice or maybe I should of asked for extra.
But over all they will get my business again. Wish they had some coupons . Looked online already and couldn't find any. ;(
Find local coupons.freebies.discounts.daily deals and so much more
http://www.savingcentsmakessense.com/
Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

Post a Comment

0 Comments