I won a free Dominos new artisan pizza

I won a free Dominos new artisan pizza

This was about a week ago but I'm just getting around to posting the pictures. Please please don't waste your money. I can't even lie to yal. I got it free and was mad so ......take it from there. When we looked at the pizza my oldest son said I'm not eating this. My other 2 kids wouldn't eat it either. So I had to break down and try a slice just to see if the pizza was better then it looked, and it really didn't taste good at all.
My boss also ordered it the next day at work before I was able to tell him its not worth it. It was for my managers anniversary and the first thing he said was. " dang they played me with this boogish a*@ pizza... enough said

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

Post a Comment

0 Comments