Homemade stuffed meatball marinara and parmesan sandwich

Homemade stuffed meatball marinara and parmesan sandwich

Stuffed Meatballs tonight. I decided to make a stuffed meatball sandwich for myself but the kids will just eat up all the meatballs and nothing else. Didn't do anything special. 
 I stuffed the meatballs with some fresh garlic. didn't want to mix it in with the ground beef like I do the onions and green peppers.  I just put the fresh garlic right in the middle of the meatballs along with the cheese. 
 Wish I had some kind of special cheese but I had to settle for sandwich slices but I hooked it up. Lol
I'm Always  adding something extra.I can never make my food the exact same way as the last time. Its probably best to not even ask because I have no idea. I'm always adding ingredients all the way to the finish.
 And yes take note that I'm still trying to find things to cook with all the free panko bread crumbs I have. Put some beer mustard in with the meat just because.
 Made alittle marinara sauce with onions and mushrooms in it also added some brown sugar for some sweetness. Had some kid hot dog buns and put some parmesan cheese on top.....FIrE !!.  Lol enjoy the pictures to bad you can't smell. Sorry about that.
 Cooking at home saves my family so much money each year. Try it ! saving cents makes sense

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G

Post a Comment

0 Comments