A few Freebies I picked up at Walgreens and Speedway this Labor Day

A few Freebies I picked up at Walgreens and Speedway this Labor Day


I Didn't want to get out the house today but I ran out of printer paper. So I stopped at Walgreen's and grab a pack of butter ball turkey bacon for .99 . I had a coupon for $1 off making the pack free. You can get your coupon here


Walgreen's Also has Men Nivea Products on sale Buy 2/7 and you will also get $2 off your next shop Register coupon after purchase. Nivea has a printable coupon on there facebook page print the get a free shave gel or moisturizer print coupon twice so you will have 2 . Go here . the coupon will give you $3 off each Nivea product. Leaving the balance $1. But remember you will get a $2 off coupon at check making this trip + $1.. Yaa
 

 If you have a speedy rewards card from speedway. Every month you can check your email for freebies. This month they have a Free 22 oz Nos Active or a 16oz Nos Energy drink Printable coupon. You can register online here
Free 22oz Nos® Active or 16oz Nos® Energy!

Post a Comment

0 Comments