My FREE 7 Welch's Chiller Juice's at Walmart Tonight 10/6/13

My FREE 7 Welch's Chiller Juice's at Walmart Tonight 10/6/13



My FREE Welch's Chiller Juice at Walmart Tonight. I really didnt want to go. But who can pass up freebies? Walmart has Welchs Chiller Juices on sale this week for $2.00
I used my $2.00 off Coupon I printed. This is how you can get yours.

How to get your Welch’s Coupon for FREE Juice !

I’m warning you, you’ll have to put in some effort to print this coupon but its worth it.  The coupon is for $2.00 off any (1) Welch’s 100% Juice any size any flavor.  You’ll have to upload a photo of our family enjoying a special moment, or tag it with #sharewhatsgood on Twitter or Instagram.  After you submit your photo, fill out the entry form for the contest.  You then will have the option to print a coupon for $1.50 off OR if you share the coupon with a friend, the value increases to $2.00 off.  

 Screen Shot 2013-09-17 at 7.50.47 AM

Post a Comment

0 Comments